My Guide Website?
From Paris: Palace of Versailles & Gardens w/ Transportation2447 Reviews
Explore the Palace of Versailles with its ornate apartments, sweeping gardens, and revolutionary history. Avoid navigating the metro system on your own and arrive relaxed with easy roundtrip transportation.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step into the world of Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI
- Learn more about the 'Sun King' from your audio guide
- Stroll through the dazzling Hall of Mirrors
- Visit the grandiose royal gardens and admire the opulent fountains
- Arrive ready to explore the grounds after a comfortable bus ride
DescriptionExplore the expansive royal gardens, see yourself in the 357 mirrors of the glittering Hall of Mirrors, and learn about France’s monarchical history on this visit to the Palace of Versailles. Skip the hassle of getting to the palace from Paris with pre-booked transportation and admission. Imagine yourself a member of the French court as you peruse the ornate state apartments that housed the French monarchy from 1682 to 1789. Get the details on palace gossip and France’s revolutionary history with an included audio guide. Spend hours exploring the legendary gardens. Admire the pristine fountains, sculptures, and beautifully manicured lawns. Discover Marie Antoinette’s private estate and controversial hamlet by choosing the full-day option.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation from the meeting point Palace admission ticket Multilingual audio guide the palace (several languages available) Access to the gardens Musical gardens and fountain shows (depending on the date selected) Trianon access to the Marie Antoinette's Estate (if the full-day option is selected)
- This activity includes transport to Versailles, entrance tickets & an audioguide Gardens close at 5:30 PM on certain dates (August 15, October 29 and 31) and from November to March The palace gardens are free every day from November to March excluding Easter period. No garden tickets are needed to visit on these dates. There are no musical or fountain shows on days when the gardens are free. Prices have been adjusted according to the current 2023 calendar of Versailles gardens show. In case of modification, fees might be applied to enter the gardens. During peak times, the palace can be crowded, there may be a wait at the entrance due to various safety controls
- Morning tour : after your visit, the bus leaves Versailles at 2 PM (halfday option) or 6PM (fullday option)
- Afternoon tour : after your visit, the bus leaves Versailles at 6PM (April through October) or at 5 PM (November through March)
- If you select the 10:45am option, after your visit, the bus leaves Versailles at 3:30PM