My Guide Website?
From Paris: Prestige Champagne Tour and Tastings7 Reviews
Experience the pleasures of the Champagne region on a luxury full-day tour from Paris. Visit a world-renowned Champagne house, and enjoy lunch in a Michelin star restaurant.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Visit a prestige Champagne producer
- Savour a 3-course lunch in a Michelin star restaurant
- Discover the Champagne making process with a boutique winery producer
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at your hotel in Paris, and then journey towards the Champagne wine lands to learn all about its wine-making culture. Visit one of the region's top producers, such as Ruinart, Bollinger, a high-end experience of Moet & Chandon or Veuve Clicquot, depending on availabilities, and look inside the cellars to learn how the sparkling wine is made. Drive through the vineyards of Montagne de Reims, Cote des Blancs, and Vallée de la Marne between Reims, Ay and Epernay. Hear about the three different grapes (Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier) of the region before lunch at a Michelin star restaurant in a magnificent château located inside a beautiful park. Visit the enchanting village of Hautvillers, and stop at the abbey where the Benedictine monk Dom Perignon worked as a cellar master more than 300 years ago. Be amazed by the tools used to craft exceptional wines and taste three authentic Champagnes typically unavailable in the rest of the world.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by private black car or luxury minivan Private driver/wine expert guide Freshly baked croissant 1 visit of world-famous Champagne house with tasting 3 course lunch in a Michelin star restaurant with wine pairing (subject to availability) 1 visit of boutique Champagne house with tasting
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible as there are a lot of stairs to access the underground galleries
- The caves and wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45 °F/10 °C), so bring warm clothes
- The wineries visited can be changed on request. Additional fees may apply
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund