My Guide Website?
From Paris: Private Day Trip to Giverny and Auvers sur Oise3 Reviews
Walk in the footsteps of two of the world's most iconic painters, Claude Monet and Vincent van Gogh, Giverny and Auvers-sur-Oise. With a guide, visit Claude Monet's House and Gardens.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Visit the town of Giverny
- Discover the home of Claude Monet
- Explore Auvers-sur-Oise in the footsteps of Van Gogh
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your hotel, you will depart in a luxury vehicle for your one hour drive to Giverny, where you enjoy Claude Monet's home and gardens. You arrive early at Claude Monet's House and Gardens, a Norman orchard that Monet turned into a lavish property full of colorful flowers and other vegetation, including cherry trees, tulips, roses, wisteria, weeping willows, and irises. This attraction includes the following: Monet’s Home: visit the painter's house where he lived with his big family. The yellow dining room, his first workshop, and the kitchen are especially memorable.The Flower Garden: every season and every month, flower beds change, as do tulips, hyacinths, iris, nasturtiums. At any time of the year, find the flower landscapes dear to the impressionist master.The Water Garden: the main subject of painting at the end of his life, Monet liked to spend time there and observe the variations of light and the reflections of his garden on the pond, famous for its water lilies.The Japanese Bridge: see the famous little green bridge crossing his pond with your own eyes. Your guide will then suggest several different options for a nice lunch in the charming village of Giverny. In the afternoon, head to the town of Auvers-sur-Oise, where Vincent van Gogh spent the final days of his life. See the wheat fields and church that he painted, and visit his room at Auberge Ravoux, where he died. You'll also see the twin graves of van Gogh and his brother, before you head back to Paris
IncludesAdmission tickets Private tour Licensed, professional driver-guide Skip the line entry Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request, please advice at time of booking
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking