My Guide Website?
From Paris: Small-Group Mont St Michel Tour & Cider Tasting71 Reviews
Explore the medieval settlement of Mont Saint Michel on a 14-hour sightseeing tour from Paris. Wander the narrow streets of the mountainous island, and marvel at historical architectures such as the ramparts and Abbaye du Mont St-Michel.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the fortified island town of Mont St-Michel
- Go inside the Benedictine abbey at the island's summit
- Stroll the steep streets and feel as if you are back in the Middle Ages
- Learn the legends of a unique medieval settlement
DescriptionDiscover one of the most unique settlements in France on a day trip from Paris to the mountainous city island of Mont St-Michel on the Normandy coast. Transfer from Paris by comfortable minibus or van, and then enjoy some free time on arrival at the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site. Rising from the sea or sand (depending on the tide), the town is known for its soaring spires, imposing ramparts, and steep streets. Crowned by the fortified Abbaye du Mont St-Michel (dedicated to Saint Michael the Archangel), Mont St-Michel remains little changed since the Middle Ages. Explore the village at your own pace, and the interior of the abbey (where Benedictine monks still hold early morning mass) by audio guide. Hear stories of the legends of a unusual jewel of France. Normandy is also known for it’s wonderful apple production and you’ll make a special stop to taste some of the famous Cider Pommeau and Calvados.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Audio guide (when needed) Transportation by minibus Cider tasting
- Please note that this tour runs rain or shine
- The weather can change quickly (even during summer), it is recommended to bring at least a light jacket