My Guide Website?
Paris: Dinner Cruise on the Seine River at 6:15 PM142 Reviews
Savor the authentic flavors of traditional French cuisine on this Seine River cruise that includes a 3-course dinner and drinks. See the Eiffel Tower, Musée d’Orsay, and the Louvre from the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the sights of Paris from the Siene River as the sun prepares to set
- Enjoy a 3-course gourmet dinner and fine dining in a family atmosphere
- Snap photos of Les Invalides, the Parliament of Paris, and Notre Dame Cathedral
- Sip on wine or coffee and indulge in a traditional French meal and dessert
- Choose your views with center boat, window, and front boat seating options
DescriptionDiscover the sights of Paris from the perspective of the Seine River on this early dinner cruise featuring sunlit views and traditional French cuisine prepared on-board by the chef. Choose where you enjoy your meal and tour with center, window, and front boat seating options. With the Eiffel Tower as the starting point, be camera ready-as as the cruise departs on a 12-kilometer journey around some of Paris’ must-see sights. Watch as the passing Parisian monuments are lit by the setting sun. As you are served your 3-course dinner, be amazed by views of Les Invalides, the Parliament of Paris, Musée d’Orsay, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, and more. Enjoy an aperitif (a pre-meal drink), wine, coffee, and mineral water along with your meal. Standard Menu Choice of starters:• Southwest region duck foie gras and cherry-rhubarb condiment with Pondicherry• Snails and French-style peas, parmesan shortbread, and smoked duck breast shavings Choice of main courses:• Roasted sea bass, bouillabaisse jus, tomato confit and fennel, and potato mousseline with turmeric• Rump of veal, einkorn wheat, artichoke and chanterelle mushrooms, and citrus veal jus Choice of desserts:• Chocolate and praline crisp• Iced calisson and apricot coulis Vegetarian menu:• Pressed quinoa and tofu terrine with rocket cream and pickled red onions• Lightly spiced quinoa, seasonal vegetables, grilled halloumi cheese, and sweet tomato jus• Chocolate and praline crisp
IncludesCruise Table seating (varies depending on option selected) Starter, main course, and dessert Aperitif, wine, mineral water, and coffee Champagne (front boat table seating only)
- The dress code for the cruise is casual. However, shorts are not accepted. Sports shoes are allowed as long as they are a dark color
- Vegetarian menu options are available on request