My Guide Website?
Paris: Eiffel Lunch, 2nd Floor or Summit Ticket & Cruise168 Reviews
Experience the second floor's panaromic view on the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy the special combination of lunch at Madame Brasserie on the 1st floor and complete your journey with 1-hour Seine River Cruise.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Enjoy the view from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Savor lunch at Madame Brasserie, accompanied by magnificent views of Paris
- Sail along the River Seine and admire its iconic landmarks
DescriptionImmediately after booking, download your voucher to your smartphone and present it to your host at the designated meeting spot. Here, you'll receive your Eiffel Tower tickets from your host, as detailed in the voucher. A welcoming host will be on hand to provide your tickets and offer general information while accompanying you towards the Eiffel Tower. They will ensure you smoothly navigate through security checks and lead you to the correct entrance. Your host will be available to answer any questions before you proceed to independently explore the Eiffel Tower, starting from the second floor. Meet with a hostess from Madame Brasserie who will lead you to your table in front of the restaurants information desk. Then take your seat on the restaurant in the Eiffel Tower, In a few minutes, your order could be taken and your lunch could be served. Enjoy your lunch at Madame Brasserie with amazing view of the Eiffel Tower. When your Tower visit is finished, you can take a sightseeing cruise on the Seine River in Paris. Be amazed at the views and cruise under the famous Pont Neuf and Pont Marie as you learn about their history with your audio guide. Enjoy this boat tour on the Seine at any time during your stay in Paris. Witness the beauty of the Unesco-listed riverbanks and Parisian landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the Louvre Museum, the Orsay Museum, Notre-Dame de Paris, and several monumental bridges. You can listen to interesting audio commentaries given on board in a wide selection of languages.
IncludesAccess to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower by elevator Access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower by elevator (if option selected) Host service until the second floor 3-course meal depending on the selected option (starter, main course, and dessert) 1-hour Seine River cruise Audioguide in 14 languages on the cruise
- This tour is not a guided visit, your host will take you up to the second floor and (If summit option is selected) direct you to the summit floor elevator where you will continue your visit independently.
- You may have to wait in line for security and the elevators
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the second floor to access the summit's elevators
- The Eiffel Tower is a non-smoking monument
- The Eiffel Tower visit is always before your lunchtime
- All visitors must be present at the meeting point at their reserved time, otherwise, they will not be able to attend the tour
- All visitors must stay in the Eiffel Tower until their lunch reservation
- Visitors will not be able to re-enter the tower and will not be able to attend their lunch reservation once they left the tower
- Visitors can get on any boat during operating hours with their cruise tickets. The departures times and operating hours for the cruise boat company will be provided on your cruise tickets.