My Guide Website?
Paris: Eiffel Tower Guided Tour by Elevator3665 Reviews
Take a thrilling trip to the summit or second level of the Eiffel Tower with an English-speaking guide. Enjoy exceptional views of Paris, and finish with an optional cruise on the Seine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Benefit from a guided tour of the Eiffel Tower
- See iconic sites like the Louvre from a unique new perspective
- Discover inside information about this world-famous landmark
- Take advantage of a discounted, flexible cruise ticket to sightsee at your leisure (if option selected)
DescriptionTake a tour of the famous Eiffel Tower and admire the city from above. Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour in English of the tower to hear all about the origins and the secrets behind the construction of this architectural masterpiece. Catch the elevator and ascend to the viewing platform on the second floor, and, if you choose the summit ticket, head all the way to the summit. From there, take in the amazing panoramic views of the French capital, including the Sacré Coeur, the Louvre, and the Arc de Triomphe. Option to include a 1-hour cruise on the Seine, available any day and time after your visit to the Eiffel Tower. Admire the UNESCO-listed buildings lining the riverbanks, including the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Notre-Dame de Paris, and the Conciergerie. Pass by floating houseboats and restaurants along the way.
IncludesEntry ticket to the second floor by elevator (if option selected) Entry ticket to the summit by elevator (if option selected) Guided tour in English 1-hour Seine river cruise (if option selected)
- You may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. Waiting times can be long on busy days Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. Waiting times can be long on busy days The duration of the tour can vary between 1.5 - 2 hours depending on the security queues The tour will finish on the tower itself Please note it takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes to leave the tower by elevator If you book a cruise ticket, you can take it any day and any time after your Eiffel Tower tour The cruise departs near the Eiffel Tower The last boat departure is around 22:30 depending on day and season