My Guide Website?
Paris: Eiffel Tower's Madame Brasserie Dinner at 6:30 PM545 Reviews
Discover Madame Brasserie, the restaurant on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy a night out in Paris and taste Chef Thierry Marx's sustainable French cuisine with a delicious dinner.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Indulge in a once-in-a-lifetime experience inside of the famous Eiffel Tower
- Take the elevator up to the monument's first floor for panoramic views of Paris
- Enjoy an interactive digital mystery game you can play before you arrive
- Step into Madame Brasserie, the tower's newest restaurant, for an early dinner
- Savor the tastes of French cuisine with seasonal dishes by Chef Thierry Marx
DescriptionTreat yourself to an exceptional night out with friends or family to make the most of your time in Paris. Discover the Eiffel Tower's newest restaurant: Madame Brasserie. Ride up to the first floor to savor a gourmet dinner of classic French cuisine, with a sustainable approach. Take part in a digital mystery game before your experience, then ride the elevator up to the first level of the Eiffel Tower for an early dinner. Step into the brand new Madame Brasserie to get a taste of renowned Chef Thierry Marx's sustainable French dishes, cooked with fresh local produce. Enjoy your meal of choice, depending on the option you selected. Delight your taste buds with delicious food and admire splendid views of the City of Lights from a vantage point while you dine.
IncludesDinner Drinks (depending on the chosen option) Lift ticket to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower Mystery Game before arriving at the restaurant
- The entire monument is a non-smoking zone.
- Your tables will be assigned in advance and cannot be changed on arrival.
- A maximum of 6 people are allowed per booking. It is not possible to arrange seats for more than 6 people at the same table.
- You do not need an ascent ticket for children under 4 years old, but please make sure to inform us if you are coming with one.