My Guide Website?
Paris: Guided tour of Marais in German76 Reviews
Discover the Jewish quarter of Marais in Paris. In this former swampland, you will see impressive city palaces from the 16th and 17th century, the oldest square in Paris and fascinating hidden places away from other tourists.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in Jewish life in Marais and visit one of the most famous Jewish streets in Paris
- Marvel at breathtaking city palaces from the 16th and 17th centuries, including Marais, the oldest preserved city palace
- Get to know the City Hall of Paris and the extraordinary Centre Pompidou and its stories
DescriptionExplore the Jewish Quarter in the 3rd and 4th Arrondissement of Paris and discover this unique area of Paris that was a former swampland on the outskirts of the city. Before immersing yourself in the Jewish life of Marais, visit the impressive Paris City Hall and the extraordinary Centre Pompidou. On your way through Marais, learn more about the fascinating history of the quarter and why there are still a large number of well-preserved city palaces from the 16th and 17th centuries today. Visit the oldest city palace, as well as the oldest square in Paris, which is characterized by its extraordinary architecture and history. At the end of the tour, see the last traces of medieval Paris.
IncludesPrivate guided tour
- Children under 12 years old can participate in the tour free of charge
- Please note that this is a private tour for your group only (but the price is quoted as the price per person)