My Guide Website?
Paris: Half-Day Electric Bike Tour70 Reviews
Go electric and see more of Paris. From the legendary monuments to hidden back streets, the charms of Paris are waiting to be discovered during this 3-hour tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Small-Group Giverny and Van Gogh's Room in Auvers from Paris
- From Paris: Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour
- Paris: Hidden Gems of Montmartre with Local Guide
- From Paris: 2-Day Normandy & Brittany Tour
- Paris: VIP Paris Hotel Transfer to and from Orly Airport
- Experience more of the world's most famous city with the comfort and ease of an electric bike
- Discover the charms of Paris by seeing more of the city
- Enjoy student life in the Latin Quarter
DescriptionLet the comfort and ease of an electric bike take you on an unforgettable Parisian adventure. Inside Marais, enjoy a game of Pétanque at the oldest Parisian monument. Experience student life in the Latin Quarter, sit back at the 'Luco' and wander the typically Parisian side streets in the Mouffetard district. While the always busy artist cafés of Saint-Germain-des-Prés are where you can find the action, if you need a break, the Nouvelles Berges de Seine offers the peace and quiet of the riverbank. The allure of this beautiful city is there for the taking. And lucky for you, this tour makes seeing it all possible.
IncludesGuide E-bike Helmet Basket Yellow waistcoat Rain poncho
- ❗A minimum height of around 1.57m is required as well as good cycling skills. ❗Baby seats are not permitted on electrically assisted bikes.
- The tour is suitable for children aged 14 and over
- Useful tips for your stay in Paris can be given to you by your guide on your return
- The agency also propose bike rental