My Guide Website?
Paris: Hôtel de la Marine Entry Ticket601 Reviews
Discover the historic Hôtel de la Marine in Paris, and explore the former naval ministry building. Have access to the ceremonial salons and the balcony with a unique view of Paris.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Explore the old naval headquarters, newly restored to its 18th-century glory
- Discover luxurious and stately rooms and the Al Thani Collection
- Visit the landmark with a 3D audio headset
- Enjoy a wonderful view on Place de la Concorde
DescriptionDiscover the Hôtel de la Marine, an iconic monument in the heart of Paris where history was written. Explore the Al Thani Collection, Salons and Loggia, and Intendant's Apartments (depending on the option selected). During your visit, several numerical tools will help you understand the history of the landmark, discover daily life at the time of Garde-Meuble, or learn more about national marine stories. Take in Ange-Jacques Gabriel’s architecture and admire the newly restored interior. Discover the stately rooms and beautiful views of Paris with a visit to the Salons and Loggia, explore the incredible Al Thani Collection and its wide variety of treasures, or check out the Intendant’s Apartments, thought to be the ideal apartment at the end of the century of enlightenment. Discover the attraction’s history on an audio-guided visit, with a 3D sound headset. Wander through the apartments that once housed the Garde-Meuble de la Couronne, before becoming the headquarters of France’s navy ministry. Marvel at artworks from a diverse range of cultures and civilizations while celebrating the universal power of art through the ages.
IncludesHôtel de la Marine entry ticket 3D audio headset Al Thani Collection (if option selected) Intendant’s Apartments (if option selected) Salons and Loggia (if option selected) available between 3 October and 28 November
- The duration of the audio-guided tour is 1 hour for the Al Thani Collection, and 1 hour and 15 minutes for the apartments tour
- The busiest times at the attraction are between 10:30-11:30 AM and 2:30-4:00 PM daily
- A café and bookshop are available on site
- Entrance is free for those under 18 and EU citizens who are under 26 upon presentation of picture ID at the ticketing station before going to the entrance of the monument.
- Last entrance is 1h before closing for Al Thani Collection and 1h15 for the Apartments
- The distribution of the rooms in the Intendant's Apartments prevents the circulation of wheelchairs over 70 cm wide
- Free entrance: The first Sunday of January, February, March, November and December and during European Heritage Days (3rd weekend of September each year)
- Opening Hours: 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM, Nocturne on Fridays until 9:30 PM
- Last access to the monument 45 minutes before closing time
- Closed on January 1st, May 1st and December 25th