My Guide Website?
Paris Montmartre's Food & Wine Culinary Adventure47 Reviews
Taste your way through Montmartre's thriving food & wine scene. Explore the different shops and cafes of this iconic Parisian neighborhood and tuck into a mouthwatering 4-course feast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Try finest French blue cheese with fresh charcuterie
- You can’t leave Paris without trying French macarons
- Sip 3 different french organic and biodynamic wines
- Step on to the city’s most beautiful viewpoint
- Try a creamy and airy delight: choux à la crème!
DescriptionDive into the bohemian foodie neighborhood of Montmartre. Head to the coolest spot in the city for stunning views of Paris, and along the way, savor the best of French food all at once: fresh charcuterie, blue cheese, mouthwatering pastries, and baguettes from the city's finest bakery. And, of course, indulge in some organic and biodynamic wine to make you exclaim 'ooh la la!' Learn about the real Picasso's era while enjoying delicious macarons from the 'Picasso of Pastry,' and explore landmarks like the Sacré-Cœur Basilica and Montmartre's Belvedere!
IncludesSavor Escargot, Beef Bourguignon, amazing cheese, macarons and more. Enjoy a curated French wine pairing session at PJ's restaurant. Explore Montmartre's history and artisanal food shops on an intimate tour. Taste the 3 best French desserts Paris, a food lovers guide
- This tour operates rain or shine Children of 4 years and younger can join for free This activity requires a minimum number of 2 guests. If this number is not met, you will be contacted to reschedule or be reimbursed less than 24 hours before the beginning of the activity