My Guide Website?
Paris: Skip-the-line Louvre Ticket with Host for Mona Lisa5647 Reviews
Skip the line to the Louvre and save valuable time in Paris. Head straight to Leonardo da Vinci's famous painting of the Mona Lisa, and then, explore the Louvre museum at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- Paris: Picasso Museum Full-Day Priority Access
- Paris: Champagne at the Moulin Rouge & Seine River Cruise
- Paris: Versailles Palace and Gardens Full Access Ticket
- Paris: Private Transfer to/from Orly Airport
- Enjoy priority access so you can skip the line at the entrance to the Louvre
- Admire one of the world famous piece of arts: Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa
- Explore the whole museum at your own pace with an audio guide via an app
DescriptionFor a long time, before becoming a museum in 1793, the Louvre was one of the main residences of the kings of France. Located in the heart of Paris, it covers an area of 73,000 square meters and houses the largest collection of art works in the world, from civilizations over 7,000 years old to the 19th century. The collections of the museum are divided into 8 departments: Egyptian Antiquities, Greek, Etruscan and Roman Antiquities, Oriental Antiquities, Islamic Art, Paintings, Sculptures, Artworks and Graphics. Upon arrival, admire this masterpiece painted by Leonardo da Vinci in 1506 and one of the most famous portraits of women in the world, the host will let you enjoy the museum at your own pace.
IncludesSkip-the-line Louvre Museum entry Priority entrance through a dedicated door Escort to the Mona Lisa
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Louvre museum procedures. Security checks or unforeseen crowds can slow down entry