Springtime Delights: Exploring Paris's Blooming Gardens
Discover the most beautiful gardens in Paris this spring
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Small-Group Giverny and Van Gogh's Room in Auvers from Paris
- From Paris: Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour
- Paris: Hidden Gems of Montmartre with Local Guide
- From Paris: 2-Day Normandy & Brittany Tour
- Paris: VIP Paris Hotel Transfer to and from Orly Airport
1. Cimetière du Père-Lachaise
Cimetière du Père-Lachaise may seem unconventional, but it is a fascinating place to explore the beauty of nature intertwined with history. This prestigious cemetery in the 20th arrondissement is known for its tranquil atmosphere, grand tombs, and lush greenery. Visitors can take a peaceful stroll, discover the final resting places of renowned figures, and appreciate the unique blend of art and nature.