My Guide Website?
Paris: Sacré-Coeur and Montmartre Tour with Expert Guide959 Reviews
See the outside of Sacré-Coeur, the Basilica of the Sacred Heart, with an expert guide. Marvel at the world’s largest mosaic, then enjoy an amazing walk around the village of Montmartre.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Explore the exterior of the Basilica of the Sacred Heart with an expert guide
- Discover the artist neighborhood of Paris: Montmartre
- Visit Place du Tertre, one of the most famous squares of Montmartre
DescriptionExplore the outside of the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, built between 1874 and 1914, and enjoy the artistic and picturesque village of Paris. Your guided tour begins outside the Sacred Heart. Learn about the exterior and interior of the Basilica from your expert guide. See the largest mosaic in the world, Christ in Majesty, depicting the Sacred Heart of Jesus, worshiped by the Virgin Mary, Jeanne d'Arc, and St. Michael the Archangel. After the Basilica your guide will take you to the village of Montmartre. This neighborhood of Montmartre has always stood apart from the rest of Paris, not just as the large hill in the city’s northern 18th Arrondissement, but as the home to artists, revolutionaries, and outsiders who have played an important part in the unique history of Paris. These streets hold wild stories and a unique perspective around every corner and the Place du Tertre is one of the most famous squares of Paris. There is no neighborhood more magical than Montmartre.
IncludesProfessional guide Outside tour of the Basilica of the Sacré heart Tour of Montmartre and Place du Tertre
- Be sure to dress appropriately for entering a church
- No photography is allowed inside